Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Economic Cybernetics
|2009‑now||Associate Professor of Economic Cybernetics department in Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics|
|2004‑2008||lecturer of Economic Cybernetics department in Kharkiv National University of Economics|
|2001‑2004||postgraduate student of Economic Cybernetics department in Kharkiv National University of Economics|
|2005||presented Ph.D. thesis “Enterprise competitiveness estimation models” in specialty “Economic-mathematical methods and models.”|
|1996‑2001||Kharkiv State University of Economics, Faculty of “Economics and Law” specialty “Economy of Enterprise”, a diploma with honors.|
- Economic decision-making and assessment of risks,
- Competitiveness management methods and models,
- Business planning,
- The theory of economic risk,
- The industrial and agrarian economy,
- Decision-making methods,
- Economic Cybernetics,
- System analysis,
- Economic-mathematical modeling.
- main direction
- Competitiveness of different levels of hierarchy economic systems evaluation and management models;
- Assessment of the development level of economic entities;
- Decision-making models in complex social and economic systems;
- current interests
- Multi-agent decision-making systems;
- Regional competitiveness analysis and management models.
Published more than 80 scientific and methodical works.
|2003‑2005||a fundamental research “Adaptive models of sustainable functioning of the socio-economic systems” (state registration number 0103U000461);|
- Certificate of professional development, the Centre of Postgraduate Education Kharkiv National University of Economics, the direction “knowledge system – a new paradigm in the management of higher education institution” (2013);
successful completion of the courses
- «Mathematical models in economics and their computer implementation” of the company Prognoz (2013)
certificate in business English
- Cambridge ESOL Certificate (Business English) (C1).